Your Business Moving Checklist:
Plan Your Corporate Relocation
When planning, ask: What's most important about a business move?
For TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® the answer is: Whatever is most important to you.
This may be:
- Completing the move within a certain time frame
- Minimizing your downtime to limit the disruption to employees and customers
- Completing the move within a certain budget
Or anything else that will prevent your business from running smoothly.
Let us know your priorities to help us exceed expectations.
Tips for a smooth corporate move
- Conduct a pre-move conference with managers
- Let all employees know their roles and responsibilities for the move
- Limit employee participation on move day
Additional facility requirements:
Please note we are movers, not electricians and plumbers. It's possible other professionals may be needed to make sure your belongings are safely disconnected and reconnected. Our movers will take care of logistically relocating those items.
Want to know how much it would cost to move your business?